To register for a webinar
Simply complete the registration information below and submit, once confirmed, you will receive a link to this exciting presentation. Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your program's link and handout will be emailed to the address on your registration approximately two days before the webinar. Webinars are sold per Internet/phone connection, and unauthorized distribution of links and passwords may result in additional costs per connection.
Get a recorded webinar at the eTrain Archives
If you have scheduling issues, but would still like to view a webinar event, please consider registering for an archive of this presentation. We will send the archive to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date of the live broadcast and you may view this program as many times as you want within 60 days of receiving the archive link.
All eTrain webcasts start at (unless otherwise noted):
|1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
||Eastern Daylight Time
||10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
||Pacific Daylight Time
|12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
||Central Daylight Time
||9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
||Alaska Daylight Time
|11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
||Mountain Daylight Time
||7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
||Hawaii Daylight Time
eTrain webinars are a convenient and cost effective way of bringing quality education to your credit union, using your Internet connection. All you need to attend is:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pact 2 or Windows Vista®
- Internet Explorer 6 or 7 or Mozilla Firefox 1.05.04
- Adobe® Flash® Player 8 or 9.
- Broadband connection
- A separate telephone line for audio
- Cookies enabled in your web browser
NOTE: This plug-in will automatically install unless your browser has high security settings.
Education and Training...
- has over 65 years of experience in providing education and training services to credit unions.
- trains over 4,000 credit union professionals each year.
- conducts dozens of individual educational programs every year on a variety of operational and compliance topics.
- is a nationally recognized leader in delivering the highest quality educational programs.
- uses the nation’s top business leaders as presenters.
- backs our educational programs with a 100% money back guarantee—if you are not completely satisfied with your training experience, we will gladly refund your money—no questions asked!